Terms and Conditions - Flag & Spear x In the Art Of Entertaining - imbue.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below. By purchasing tickets you indicate that you have read, understood and accepted these conditions.
• All prices are inclusive of GST and in Australia dollars.
• We accept Mastercard and VISA. Your card will be charged by our ticketing partner, iwannaticket (Fringe Innovations Pty Ltd) within 24 hours of purchasing your ticket.
• Tickets are sold on a strict no refund basis. Name changes are accepted.
In this situation please be sure to email email@example.com with your substitutes name, mobile number and email address at least 7 hours before the event.
• In the event of a cancelled event, you will be refunded the face value of the ticket.
• In the event of a postponed event, you will be offered a refund or your ticket may be made valid to a re-scheduled event. In both instances please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to check details.
• Cancelled event tickets will be refunded within 14 days after the event was to take place.
• The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and in such an event will not refund any admission fee paid.
• By entering the event site you agree to being filmed or photographed which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
• No BYO alcohol unless told otherwise as most venues are licensed.
• Flag & Spear and In the Art of Entertaining not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the event.